About the Practiceology™ Podcast
The mission of “The Practiceology Podcast” is to bring proven tools, strategies and programs to allied health business owners across the world in Physiotherapy, Physical Therapy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic and Podiatry, who want to earn more, work less and enjoy their lives.
We deliver ideas and resources to boost practice performance in our “7 Questions in 7 Minutes” podcast.
Who Makes a Great Practiceology™ Podcast Guest?
The ideal guest on our Podcast is a provider of high-quality programs, products and services to allied health business owners around the world in the areas of Physiotherapy, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Podiatry and Osteopathy.
The guests are happy and willing to share their hard earned knowledge and resources with our audience.
What's in it for YOU?
Because of our minimalist format, you’ll be spending less than 30 minutes being interviewed.
In addition to being published on our podcast, the interview will also be posted to YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook, as well as on our Podcast home page.
All of these will create long-lasting backlinks to your chosen landing page and offer.
About the Format
The Practiceology™ podcast uses a 7 questions in 7 minutes format.
Once I have introduced you, I will start the timer and you will have 7 minutes to answer 7 questions with webcams on!
Here are the questions I’ll be asking you:
1. Who is your Ideal Client?
2. What is the problem you solve?
3. What are the typical symptoms people experience with that problem?
4. What are the common mistakes people make when trying to solve that problem?
5. What is one Valuable Free Action (VFA) the Practiceology Podcast audience can implement that will help them solve that problem?
6. What is one Valuable Free Resource (VFR) you can direct people to that will further help with that problem? ie Your call to action or way to contact you.
7. What’s the one question that I should have asked you that would give great value to our audience?
About the Host – Paul Wright
Paul Wright is a Physiotherapist and former owner of multiple allied health clinics in Australia (which he rarely visited). He is the author of the Amazon Best Seller "How to Run a One Minute Practice", founder of the Practiceology™ health business freedom program and has helped thousands of health business owners from 57 countries, earn more, work less and enjoy their lives.